The UK Research Institute in Secure Hardware and Embedded Systems (RISE) is hosting a Spring School at WYNG Gardens, Trinity Hall, University of Cambridge, on 28-29 March 2018.
The Spring school aims to bring together the hardware security community, both academic and industry, in the UK.
The themes of the school include:
- Technologies Underpinning Hardware Security
- Modelling of HW Security
- Attack resilient hardware platforms
- Building Supply chain confidence
- Hardware-based security services
- Hardware Security anchors
- Novel HW Security Use Cases
- Innovation, Development and Pull-through of Hardware Security Technologies
To date the following speakers have confirmed, with more to be added:
- Marc Witteman, CEO, Riscure
- Kerry Bernstein, Program Manager, Microsystems Technology Office (MTO), DARPA
- Dom Rizzo, Technical Program Manager, Google
- Prof Gang Qu, Uni of Maryland
- Prof Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi, TU Darmstadt
- Prof Massimo Allioto, National Uni of Singapore
- Dr Francesco Regazzoni, Università della Svizzera italiana (USI), Switzerland
- Louise Cushnahan, Innovation Programme Manager, CSIT, UK
The full programme of speakers will be available here soon.
Registration is now open.
The registration fee for delegates is £135.
**Please note that stipends are available for UK academics and researchers.
**Please visit Stipends for further information.
The deadline for final registration is 2 March 2018.
To provide participants with an opportunity to promote their research in the field of hardware security at the Spring School, we will hold a poster session. Poster boards will be available. Please indicate during registration if you plan to bring a poster.