The UK Research Institute in Secure Hardware and Embedded Systems is hosting the 2nd RISE Spring School at the Centre for Secure Information Technologies (CSIT), Queen’s University Belfast, on 28 February/1 March 2019.
The Spring school aimed to bring together the hardware security community, both academic and industry.
The themes of the school included:
- Technologies Underpinning Hardware Security
- Modelling of HW Security
- Attack resilient hardware platforms
- Building Supply chain confidence
- Hardware-based security services
- Hardware Security anchors
- Novel HW Security Use Cases
- Innovation, Development and Pull-through of Hardware Security Technologies
The Spring School will run Thursday, 28 February, 10.30 -5pm, and Friday, 1 March, 10 – 4pm.
Final programme now available here.
Registration is closed.
The deadline for final registration is 20 February 2019.
Please note that stipends are available on a first come first serve basis to UK-based PhD students, post-doctoral researchers and early-career academics. See here for further information.
For further details about what to see and do in Belfast visit (https://visitbelfast.com/)