The UK Research Institute in Secure Hardware and Embedded Systems (RISE) will be holding the 2nd RISE Annual Conference on 21 November 2019 at the National Liberal Club in London.
Some of the highlights will be:
A Keynote Talk entitled “Engineering of Post-Quantum Cryptography” from Professor Çetin Kaya Koç, University of California, Santa Barbara, IEEE Fellow
Talks from our RISE project holders:
- University of Cambridge – IOSEC: Protection and Memory Safety for Input/Output Security
- University of Bristol – SCARV: A Side-Channel Hardened RISC-V Platform
- University of Birmingham – User-Controlled Hardware Security Anchors: Evaluation And Designs
- Queen’s University Belfast – Deep Security: Applying Deep Learning To Hardware Security
- University of Manchester – rFAS – reconfigurable FPGA Accelerator Sandboxing
- University of Cambridge – SafeBet | Memory capabilities to enable safe, aggressive speculation in processors
- University of Edinburgh – GUPT: A Hardware-Assisted Secure and Private Data Analytics Service
- University of Surrey – TimeTrust: Robust Timing via Hardware Roots of Trust and Non-standard Hardware – with Application to EMV Contactless Payment
Update on ISCF Challenge on Digital Security by Design (TBC)
A series of lightning talks from Early Career Researchers & SMEs
There will also be opportunities to network with both other Industry and Academic attendees.
If you are an SME or Early Career Researcher (Post Doc or Lecturer) and wish to present a 5-min lightning talk, please contact Philip Hodgers (email@example.com)
Please register for the RISE Annual conference using the following Eventbrite link:
Places are limited so please register as soon as possible. Closing date for registration is Thursday 14 November at 4.00pm.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries on the conference.
We look forward to welcoming you on the 21 November.